Monday to Friday – 9am – 5pm
Salary up to £23,000
Large volume of overtime available.
Internal Training and Development
We are working with our Client based in Pewsey who are a well-respected and fast-growing dynamic business, that specialises in the rental and sale of Bulk Container solutions to the food / beverage, Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical industry.
They also have a fast-growing Water supply division specialising within the provision of emergency water supply solutions and services to UK Water companies.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of duties including the following:
- Be responsible accurate Order picking, Packing and preparation.
- Forklift driving (necessary training will be provided if required)
- Safe use of cleaning machinery with a 3 phase jet wash
- Accurate preparation of goods in paperwork.
- Providing damage assessment report of incoming containers.
- Undertaking welding / repairs of containers.
- Ensure accuracy when stock auditing.
Additional Opportunity for the successful candidate.
- The opportunity to enrol in training for the emergency water division.
- Once trained this will allow you to work and be on an “on call” rota.
- You will be paid an additional on call wage of £300.00 per week.
- You will be on standby for evenings and weekends in case of a water emergency.
- Also when they are conducting water work on behalf of the business outside normal hours (nights and weekends) you will will be paid 1.5 x their hourly rate.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01380 738300 and email your CV to email@example.com