Full Time Permanent
£19000pa + Shift allowance
Our client has an exciting position for an outgoing, confident communicator, who enjoys providing excellent customer service to join their team as a Venues Assistant.
Reporting to the Venues Supervisor, you will work with your colleagues, to ensure you always uphold a safe and efficiently run environment for the venue visitors.
Main Duties Include:
- Greeting clients coming into the venue
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Assisting with food, beverages and bar services
- Replenishment and stock and waste control of all food used for company events
- Assisting with marketing for events and regular venue updates
- Being responsibility for the smooth running of all venue operations
- Preparing and cleaning of the buildings, equipment and property after use
- Carrying out routine maintenance of the buildings, equipment and property
- Administration and record keeping, as required for general daily duties
The right candidate will have a positive attitude, be extremely personable, well presented and have a passion for delivering the highest standard of customer care.
Skills and Experience:
- Fantastic communication skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible approach
- Be physically fit and be able to lift equipment and furniture
This role will be working 37 hours per week on a rota basis 5 days over 7. You will be assisting with meetings and conferences therefor you will be covering early and late shifts 7.30am – 3.30pm 9.00am – 5.00pm 2.00pm – 10.00pm
You will receive an unsociable hour’s payment of £1,910.52 pa
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.