Trainee Field Engineer (Installations)
Full Time, Permanent
£25- 28,000 per annum
Would you like the opportunity to join a growing company that makes a difference in people’s lives, and have the opportunity to learn new engineering and installation skills.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a trainee installation engineer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. You will be responsible for installing important patient-handling equipment in customers’ homes.
Full training will be given, and you will shadow a senior engineer during your training period.
This will be a hands on role, but also a customer facing so am keen to hear from anyone with engineering and customer service skills who would like to create a career in this field.
- Visit customer’s premises to carry out a variety of installation projects such as bathing products and ceiling track hoists
- Manage individual manual handling responsibilities
- Work alongside a Senior Engineer to help develop instillation abilities with on-the-job training
- Adhere to company health and safety regulations
- Work within different departments when required
- Attend essential company training
Skills and Experience:
- Experience installing mechanical products or contraction site skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Ideally a valid CSCS card holder
- Excellent customer service
- Good communication abilities
Travel to different sites is required for this role, therefore a full clean driving license is essential as you will be driving a work vehicle.
You must also be willing to take an Enhanced DBS Check due to the nature of the role.
Hours of work are 45 hours per week, 7.30am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday.