£35,000 – £45,000pa DOE
Our client, who specialises in security solutions, is currently requiring a Systems Engineer to oversee the installation, commission, and maintenance of security systems and electrical solutions.
- Arranging and coordinating the timely delivery of equipment for installation
- Installing, commissioning, and maintaining security systems and electrical solutions
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with standard practice, policies, and procedures
- Provide effective and accurate handover documentation
- Training customers to use their newly installed system and ensuring necessary company documentation is signed
- Provide accurate communication to project admin and managers
- Oversee and organise the smooth running of the projects
This position will also include taking part in the out of hours support team. Ensure a swift response on out of hours calls to customers.
The ideal candidate will have a form of engineering or electrical / electronics qualification with previous, proven experience in the Security industry or similar related industry tendering and quoting systems.
Any candidates with experience in the use and programming of Dallmeier, Dedicated Micros, Panasonic, Scantronic, Galaxy, Menvier, RBH Access, Lenel, Hisec and servers, are highly desirable.