We are looking for a Full-Stack Senior Software Engineer with Team Leading Experience to join our innovative and highly effective development team. You will play a critical role in the evolution of our company, responsible for shaping the team as we grow. You will guide the architecture and implementation of our existing and future software projects, using your existing experience and new knowledge gained while working with us.
- Define the way the team works, our coding standards, and the best practices for the team to follow.
- Guide the architecture and implementation of our existing and future software projects.
- Write excellent production code that provides a great example for the rest of the team to learn from.
- Mentor developers with less experience and lead/guide a small team of developers.
- Perform code reviews and ensure code quality.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Interact with clients and attend client meetings.
- 6 years plus of commercial full-stack development experience.
- Strong experience in system design and architecture selection, code design, and the selection and use of design patterns.
- Strong experience in leading/guiding a small team of developers.
- Experience in performing code reviews and mentoring developers with less experience.
- Strong technical skills in C#, .NET Framework or .NET Core, and ASP.NET MVC.
- Commercial experience with React, Blazor or both.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and unit testing libraries.
- Strong interest in emerging technologies.
- Enough CSS to get a page working.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Kind personality with a sense of fun.
- Experience in developing business systems.
- Experience with Entity Framework and SQL.
Nice to have:
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API 2 or ASP.NET Core RESTful endpoints.
In the longer term, this role is on the path towards both senior individual contribution roles (e.g. Principal Engineer) or managerial positions (e.g. Engineering Lead) for a suitable candidate seeking career progression (although that’s by no means mandatory).
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for solving problems and an interest in emerging technologies, we encourage you to apply.