Reporting to directors, you will be an integral part of the sales function, responsible for the development and execution of social & marketing campaigns to develop brand awareness within key marketplaces and support the Sales team with dynamic social media and marketing materials.
- Manage, grow and actively engage social media channels.
- Work closely with the sales team to generate new business sales leads and ensure campaigns are integrated, effective and relevant to the team’s current priority requirements
- Management and execution of campaign plans targeting specific geographical locations
- To generate new business sales leads via marketing across all relatable platforms
- Design sales collateral & create creative copy & manage website
- Write and build campaign e-mails and other related communications, including presentations, webinars, bespoke sales campaigns etc.
- Keep up to date with innovation within the industry and share insights on how to improve campaigns, marketing strategy and provide information by collecting, analysing and summarising data and trends.
- The ability to improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities
- To be proactive in updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications associated with the industry and our partners
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans
- Knowledge of social media and what is necessary to create an active presence.
- Knowledgeable in using various programmes, such as Adobe Creative Cloud software applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)