Site Manager Bath Somerset
My client is a well established company looking for an enthusiastic Site Manager to join their growing team. They have a number of clients based in and around the Bath area.
- Ensuring site safety & making site safety inspections
- Liaising with Clients and the Clients representatives
- High attention to detail
- Good knowledge of construction processes
- Assist in the development of the procurement Programme
- Manage site personnel, work activities and resources to meet the requirements of individual contracts.
- Control individual contract progress towards completion.
- Control individual contract budgets.
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Monitor site progress
- Ensure all necessary reports are accurate and produced on time.
- Regular reporting to the Senior Management Team
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role and sector.
- Holds the relevant qualifications.
- Must hold a current SMSTS or associated NVQ
- Ideally have experience of refurbishment of listed buildings
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter with strong communication & problem-solving skills
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel and hold a Full UK Driving License.
Successful candidates can look forward to a varied and rewarding career with a generous benefits package.
If you would like to apply or would like more information please get in touch with Michelle.