£23,000 – £24,500pa
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled and dynamic individual to join my client based near Chippenham as a Shopfloor Operator. Previous experience is beneficial, however, for the right candidate, full training will be given. Most importantly. we are looking for candidates who are motivated, can follow procedures and work across internal teams.
As a Shopfloor Operator, you will ensure site cleanliness as well as checking and packing goods ready for shipping.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Machine cleaning
- Coordinate activities with internal departments
- Swarf collection and recycling
- Ensure internal products are ready for collection
- Assist with Goods in / Goods out
- Ensure goods don’t get damaged when transporting
Skills and Experience:
- Great attention to detail
- Able to work to own initiative
- Good organisational skills
- Physically fit
- Forklift licence is desirable
- Due to the client’s location, a UK driving licence and access to your own car is needed
Working hours for this position are 8.00am – 4.30pm Monday – Thursday and 8.00am – 3.30pm Friday
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.