£12.00 per hour + holiday
Temporary Assignment for 4 months
Are you extremely organised and deadline orientated? Do you have previous administration experience and confident liaising with people at all levels? If so, then this could be temporary position for you!
This is a unique opportunity for a professional and engaging Senior Administrator to join a leading organisation in Wells. You will play an integral part of supporting a team of 12, where you will be ensuring that all correspondence and paperwork is completed within a timely manner.
- Main point of contact for all incoming calls
- Establishing strong business relationship with clients
- Sending out correspondence
- Updating and maintaining client files and paperwork
- Updating and maintaining the in-house CRM
- General administration
- Previous experience within a similar administrative position
- Able to work within a small but busy team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Methodical, logical and organised approach
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm and Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm and you will be office based. There is free on-site parking for the successful candidate.
Due to the client’s location, having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.