Are you a qualified or part-qualified accountant seeking an opportunity to work in a supportive and positive environment with continuous professional development? This leading accountancy practice located in Wiltshire could be the ideal place for you.
As a qualified or studying ACA, ACCA, or CA accountant, you must have prior experience in an accountancy practice. This role focuses on providing accountancy services to various clients and requires someone who can hit the ground running, work well in a team, and has an excellent understanding of accounts preparation.
To excel in this role, you must possess exceptional communication skills to build relationships with clients and colleagues, always striving to provide excellent customer service. You must also have a can-do attitude to problem-solving, a keen eye for detail, and be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion.
- Provide support to a diverse client portfolio, including sole traders, limited companies, and LLPs.
- Prepare statutory accounts and income and expenditure accounts for clients.
- Bookkeeping and organising accounting records.
- Prepare and submit VAT and tax returns.
- Deliver excellent customer service by answering queries and providing support to clients.
- Delegate work to junior team members and review their completed work.
- Work closely with the senior management team, including supporting Partners with projects.
- Build relationships with prospective clients and retain existing clients to contribute to the firm’s growth.
- Work as part of a supportive and inclusive team.
Employee Value Proposition for This Accounting Firm:
This growing independent accountancy practice in Wiltshire is among the fastest-growing firms in the area. As a full-service accountancy practice, it provides all the services that modern firms require.
This firm has an impressive and diverse client portfolio, with an enviable reputation for excellent customer service. With year-on-year growth, it is looking to strengthen its team by appointing a Senior Accountant into the team.
The company promotes a healthy work/life balance and has several healthcare and well-being schemes to support its employees. Known for promoting from within, this progressive organisation offers an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
- £35,000 – £40,000
- Positive work culture.
- Learning and development programs.
- Well-being schemes.
- Hybrid working.
- Generous holiday entitlement, which increases with the length of service.
- Company social activities.
- Healthcare programs.
- Death-in-service scheme.
- Studying towards ACA/CA/ACCA or qualified.
- Experience in an accountancy practice.
- Technically proficient with close attention to detail.
- Proactive, with a can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Able to manage own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Committed to delivering the highest quality customer service.