My client are a family owned sub contract engineering company, and due to growth within the company they are now looking to recruit a Sales Engineer on a permanent basis.
You will be joining an established company, with a loyal client base and busy order book, who offer a variety of services including fabrication, welding, laser cutting and metal bending.
They work with many different industries including Agriculture, Oil & Gas and Construction at present, although they are looking for new opportunities where they can supply their services in 2022/2023.
The main functions of the role are:
- Quoting customers on all enquires received into the business
- Liaising with other departments to ensure that orders are manufactured on time.
- Supporting the Operations Planning Manager by taking responsibility for the procurement process of all raw materials in line with the production schedule.
Skills / Experience Required
- Computer literate in a CAD package
- Have an engineering background, and experience in fabrication is a MUST.
- Able to read technical drawings
- Excellent communication skills
Full training will be given on their specific software used, and in n return my client offer a competitive salary and benefits within the role.