£12.45 per hour working 37.5 hours per week
Full time, Temporary
Working hours Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Hybrid working between home and office based in Devizes.
We are working in partnership with our client who are recruiting for a Temporary Recruitment Coordinator to facilitate and coordinate effective recruitment processes.
- Co-ordinate the recruitment process from advert to appointment.
- Duties will include the accurate review of applications received and to follow through all submitted recruitment request paperwork, including adverts and interview questions and providing line managers with support.
- Setting up and maintaining spreadsheets and systems to monitor the progress of applicants.
- Validating the selection criteria at shortlisting and interview stage, ensuring fairness and equality of the recruitment process.
- Reviewing all associated letters, paperwork, references and vetting, highlighting any risks and escalating as per policies.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to line managers in relation to policies and procedures.
- Attend careers fairs, recruitment events and other internal and external meetings as a representative of our client.
- CIPD Level 3 qualification would be advantageous.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft packages including Word, Outlook, Excel and Teams.
- Strong ability to prioritise workload within a busy environment.
- Previous experience working in a recruitment/HR capacity.
- Experience of working in a confidential environment.
- Conducting presentations to large and small audiences.
- Experience of working within a busy customer service focused environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to construct correspondence.
- Good problem solving skills to work on own initiative.
- Self motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- High degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Awareness of current employment legislation and best practice.
- Awareness of workplace health & safety issues.
This is a busy and reactive position with the strong emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
Working towards tight deadlines and therefore the successful candidate must demonstrate that they are able to prioritise their workload effectively.
Please note that due to the nature of the organisation, pre-employment vetting will be carried out.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have strong professional communication skills please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01380 738300 and email your CV to email@example.com