£28,000 – £32,500
Are you experienced in HR and Recruitment? Would you love to work for a reputable and well-established organisation who are experts within their field? If so, then this position could be for you!
You will be reporting to the HR Manager playing a key role managing all recruitment activities for various operational divisions. You will support and consult with supervisors ensuring the whole lifecycle is managed effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure compliance of the entire recruitment process, providing end to end support whilst adhering to policies and procedures
- Advise and support recruiting managers on the onboarding process and systems used
- Review job descriptions and person specifications for each position
- Work with external suppliers, liaising and negotiating with recruitment agencies
- Put together job adverts and screen and shortlist candidates
- Organise and occasionally attend interviews
- Supply contract and new starter information
- Ensure data is GDPR compliant and reports are analysed for manager
- Carry out various HR project work as required
- Previous HR experience
- Full lifecycle recruitment knowledge
- Able to work effectively on multiple and ever evolving tasks
- Work well in a team and independently
- Able to work off own initiative
- Can work well under pressure and to timescales
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm (37.5 hours per week).
If you feel you are the right candidate for this HR Recruitment Co-ordinator role, then please don’t hesitate to apply today!
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.