Permanent – Full Time
£40,000 – £45,000pa
Are you an experienced Quality Manager? Do you have experience within an engineering / Manufacturing environment? Are you interested in working for a well-established business?
Our client is looking for a Quality Manager to join their highly skilled team. You will be providing leadership and become the primary customer interface for all quality related issues.
- Maintaining AS9100 and ISO 9001 approval through the management of the company’s QMS
- Management of all quality non-conformances
- Ownership of all company QMS documentation
- Develop and implement an internal audit programme
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Detailed understanding of quality assurance, external standards and internal auditing
- Experience of using MRP and ERP systems desirable
- Experienced in people management
- Knowledge of all standard engineering drawings, geometric tolerances, revisions, symbols and layouts would be an advantage
Working hours are Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm Friday 8.00am – 1.00pm
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.