Location – Near Chippenham
£32,000 – £35,000pa
My successful client is looking for a Quality Inspector to join their growing company. They are looking for a hardworking experienced individual who has sound knowledge of working to and maintaining standards, good technical knowledge and is a team player.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
- Create, run and output measurements from programs on CMMs.
- Final inspection of components to ensure customer specification/drawing requirements are achieved.
- Conducting visual and measurement tests to Cell Lead or QA Manager
- Communicating with customers, suppliers and all levels within the business
- Undertake quality inspection tasks, metrology certs, visual inspection, manual measurement, hardness tests, supporting paperwork and inspection of customer products.
Do you possess the following?
- Minimum 2 years inspection experience
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment to ISO 9001 or higher is essential
- Previous CAD/CAM experience would be beneficial
- Good communicator
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player – supports other team members and processes as a whole
- Determined – results focused, driven to do the best possible
Working hours are Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm Friday 8.00am – 1.00pm
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.