Project Manager Swindon
We are looking for a Project Manager with a flair for digital media to join our Intelligence team. This is an exciting opportunity that offers hands-on work, project ownership and flexibility to learn, grow, and develop in a constantly changing landscape.
We are looking for someone who:
- Thrives on consulting with clients, understanding their requirements and helping them achieve their business goals.
- Is able to drive long-term product adoption by making proactive recommendations about best practices and potential projects, advancing clients in their use of the platform.
- Is knowledgeable in the fields of Social Media and/or Open-Source Data Analysis and stays up to date on industry trends.
- Can manage multiple customer engagements simultaneously, balancing the stakeholders, while ensuring a successful and timely completion.
- Can control project scope, delivery timelines and budgetary constraints.
- Can quickly assimilate terminology and concepts of industry sectors.
- Can manage both in-house and outsourced resources and service providers.
Successful candidates must have:
- A passion for helping customers and a dedication to providing a best-in-class service experience.
- 2+ years of prior experience in a project management role.
- An ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements.
- An ability to manage project scope and delivery timelines across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships quickly.
The following would also be beneficial:
- Practical experience in the use of using social media analytics platforms, such as Brandwatch and/or Crimson Hexagon.
- Experience constructing boolean searches.
- Fluency in an additional language.