£35-45K depending on experience
My client is looking for an experienced Project Associate to join a small team/company with vibrant and exciting prospects for the future. You will be a major part of the Clinical Projects team, becoming a part of their success within this key department.
Brief overview of Responsibilities:
– Responsible for new clinical project initiatives to support the Business in achieving growth.
– Define and Monitor the project scope and timelines to ensure alignment with business objectives.
– Facilitate a collaborative approach to ongoing project plans between key internal departments and external stakeholders to drive project activities forward making sure project milestones are met.
–Responsible for the production of project management plans and budget analysis which will include careful consideration of clinical science, data management, shipping/logistics, regulatory and quality assurance implications;
Do you have the following?
– Hold a scientific degree level qualification
– Strong communication skills both written and verbally
– Have the ability to manage multiple workloads and to tight deadlines
– Good negotiating skills and ability to influence senior management
– Strong leadership skills
– Have experience delivering on a project within research and development or a manufacturing environment.
– 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
– Competitive Salary based on experience
– Personal growth – Promotion
– Monday to Friday 8.30- 5.30pm
If you would like more information or you would like to apply please contact Michelle Day on 01225 805080.