Job Title – Production Technician
Industry – Electronics
Job type – Permanent full time
My client is looking to recruit 2 Production Technicians to join their manufacturing business located in Melksham.
They design and develop electronic products to a variety of industries, and due to a busy order book for 2023 they are now looking to recruit these positions to assist with this.
The main responsibilities within the role of Production Technician will be:
- The manufacturing of products in accordance with standard practices, build instructions and safety requirements.
- Ensuring that quality standards are maintained throughout the build process.
- Working to QMS processes, procedures, and work instructions to ensure product conformity.
- Co-ordinate with the test engineers on in-process inspection and unit testing requirements.
- Communicate any production/build issues to the Production Supervisor.
The role will require working a day shift pattern Monday to Friday. They are able some flexibility in regard to start/finish times for the roles.
Candidate skills/experience required:
- Demonstrable working experience in a similar role.
- Soldering skills.
- Qualification in Electronics Engineering desirable
- Able to read engineering drawings and wiring diagrams.
In return my client offers a competitive salary package and benefits including:
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Free parking