My client based in Calne are looking to recruit additional Production Operatives on a weekly ad-hoc basis.
The company manufacture products primarily used within the construction industry, and the main duties within the role of Production Operative will be:
- Running of production machinery
- Packing of the finished product
- QC duties / inspection of the finished product
- Assisting engineering staff with the setting of the machines
- Ensure a good level of housekeeping at all times
The successful candidate will have the following skills/attributes:
- Previous experience in packing or production role ideally, although full training can be given
- Ability to communicate and work with colleagues at all levels in the team spirit and to develop effective working relationships.
The position will involve physical repetitive work, and the successful individual must be flexible in their approach to shift requirements.
The shift times are 0600-1800/0630-1830 and 1800-0600/1830-0630, and candidates will be expected to be flexible with the approach to working day and / or nights shifts within the roles.
In addition to ad hoc shifts where you can have the option to only work 2 – 3 days only, there will also be the opportunity for candidates to be considered for permanent roles, subject to attendance/performance during the initial 3-month period.