Temporary to Permanent
Working 40 hours per week.
Double day shift pattern – 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm.
I have been requested to assist with the recruitment of a Printing Operative to join our client on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will produce work to the highest standard of quality at all times with minimal waste.
- You will be producing a large array and variety of bespoke Client requested prints.
- Cut materials as necessary for case-making and jacketing.
- To maintain stock levels and order materials as required.
- Accurately process an array of job orders and components.
- Provide high levels of Customer Service when communicating with all internal and external contact.
- Ensure your work areas are maintained in a tidy and presentable state.
- Maintain high quality and efficiency of work produced at all times.
- Attention to detail and a good work ethic is a must.
- Prior print and cased binding experience are required.
- Flexibility with hours, including availability for a reasonable overtime as and when requested.
- Use of mechanical handling equipment.
- Flexible, reliable and trustworthy.
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to organise and schedule own time and activities, monitor progress and stay on top of own workload.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have strong professional communication skills please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01380 738300 and email your CV to email@example.com