Full Time OR Part Time
£21,000pa – £24,000 depending on experience
Are you an organised individual with excellent attention to detail? Do you have exceptional customer service abilities? If so, this might be the role for you!
Our client is looking for a Post Completions Clerk (Legal Sector) to join their dynamic, growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating all post-completion activities and providing excellent levels of service to clients and internal stakeholders. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role where you can develop your skills and experience, then we would love to hear from you.
- Preparing letters and documents for completion
- Checking completion statements
- Ensure financial calculations are correct on client and office accounts
- Submit documents to HMRC and the Land Registry
- Ensure Land registry requisitions are dealt with promptly
- Managing inquiries from Mortgage Lenders (mortgage redemptions, registrations etc)
- Liaise with fee earners and answer any outstanding queries
- Provide additional support where required
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in multiple Microsoft packages
- Previous experience within a similar role is desirable however for the right candidate full training will be given
This position is either full OR part-time.
The office hours are 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Friday minimum of 28 hours to be worked over 4 days
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this, unfortunately, means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.