25 hours per week Monday – Friday
We are looking for a part-time Governance Administrator to join our established client based in Swindon. Providing all round administrative support, you will be responsible for co-ordinating, planning and supporting internal teams.
- Booking meetings with attendees
- Booking meeting rooms
- Catering requirements for meetings
- Circulating meeting agendas
- Taking minutes for meetings
- Running reports
- Diary Management
- Stationary ordering
- Support with recruitment; advertising vacancies and arranging interviews
- Recent experience within a similar role is a must
- Strong organisational and planning skills; able to prioritise effectively
- Experienced and accurate administrator with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise a multi-source workload;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint as well as Adobe.
This position is working Monday – Friday 9.30am – 2.30pm
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.