Payroll Officer (hybrid working)
Up to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience) + excellent benefits
West Bromwich, West Midlands
Are you an experienced Payroll Officer? Would you love to work for an organisation where people are at the heart of everything they do? If so, then this permanent position could be just for you!
Working in partnership with this prestigious client, we are currently recruiting an experienced Payroll Officer to join their growing team in West Bromwich. You will be required to deliver payroll and pensions transactions and administration across the organisation.
- Weekly / monthly payrolls
- Process colleague expenses
- Submitting accurate and timely returns to colleagues and external agencies
- Addressing any overpayments
- Pension and benefits administration
- Ensure all payroll data is secure and protected
- General finance administration
- Previous payroll experience is essential
- Able to understand and implement policies
- Good time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and understand departmental priorities
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37 hours per week and hybrid working is available, however there will be the occasion when you will need to attend meetings on-site in the office.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.