Part time Vehicle Fleet Coordinator (25 hours per week)
Up to £25,000 pro rata per annum + benefits
Do you have previous fleet experience? Are you seeking a part time opportunity in the heart of Westbury? Well if so, then this could be the position for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced part time Vehicle Fleet Coordinator to join their busy and well-established team in Westbury. Reporting to the Business Systems Director, you will be responsible for the overall management of the company vehicle fleet.
- Coordinate MOT’s, services and maintenance appointments
- Liaising with drivers
- Dealing with breakdowns and assisting drivers
- Dealing with insurance claims and arranging repairs
- Updating mileage records
- Arranging windscreen repairs
- Dealing with complaints
- Arranging the disposal of vehicles
- Preparing new vehicles for issue
- General administration
- Previous fleet experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and confident manner
- Organised and methodical approach
- Able to work well under pressure
Hours of work will be 25 hours per week, either 5 part days or 3 full days.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.