Part Time Import/Export Shipping Administrator
16 – 20 Hours Per Week (Monday – Thursday)
Office Based / Flexible Hours
Up to £35,000 pro rata + Excellent Benefits!
Have you gained previous experience with Import / Export administration?
Interested in a Part Time role?
Our client is a very well established manufacturing business and they are now looking to add to their friendly team.
This is an office based part time role helping with the import and export processes needed for road, air, courier and sea shipments for the business. This will involve helping with the preparation and checking of both import & export documentation, liaising with internal departments within the company as well as suppliers, customers and external parties such as courier companies and freight forwarders.
The company is seeking;
- An individual who has held a similar role within a logistics/shipping department ideally in a busy manufacturing company
- An individual who has a good understanding of import/export processes and will be confident in problem solving and learning new ways of working
- An organised individual, able to effectively multi-task, has a keen eye for detail and is able to complete accurate paperwork to ensure the timely shipping and receiving of products for the business
- Attractive salary
- Access to stakeholder pension scheme
- Generous life insurance
- Private healthcare (family)
- 25 days holiday pro-rata, plus bank holidays