Operations & Logistics Administrator
£18,000 – £19,500 per annum
Do you have previous customer service/administration experience? Would you love to work for a growing company in Corsham? If so, then apply today, as we want to hear from you!
Working in partnership with my market leading client, we are currently recruiting an Operations & Logistics Administrator to join their dedicated and vibrant team in Corsham. This is a great opportunity where you will be able to make a positive impact to the company’s continued growth.
- Liaising with customers with regards to their orders
- Printing labels and order paperwork
- Assisting with goods in
- Generating documentation for the Warehouse
- Processing customer orders
- General administrative duties
- Previous experience within a similar position is essential
- Personable and confident telephone manner
- Self-motivated with great attention to detail
- Comfortable communicating with customers and transport providers
- Be able to provide a great level of service
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Modern and spacious working environment
- Exciting growth plans over the next 5 years
- Free on-site parking
- Opportunity to make the role your own
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.