Office-based operations support role working for a busy hardware organisation based in Devizes.
We are working in partnership with our client who has built up a reputation for supplying high-quality engineering solutions to some of the country’s most recognised organisations.
We are recruiting for an experienced, competent, and skilled operations executive/key account manager to join a small team.
The successful candidate will have some experience in a similar role; be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and must have experience within the commercial sector.
The main accountabilities in the role will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of existing customers – developing and nurturing relationships
- Developing sales opportunities
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and product knowledge to manage clients’ needs effectively
- Provide administration and management support within all areas of the business
- Manage initial correspondence and communication with customers
- Assist in the allocation of work
- Ability to source for parts and understand technical instructions
- Liaison with external suppliers and other business areas
- Ensure quality standards are maintained in all activities performed
- Ensure awareness of and compliance with Company Health, Safety and Environmental requirements on issues as they arise
- Comply with appropriate safety equipment and audit tracking as required
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Good customer service skills
- Planning and Organising skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Significant all-round administrative experience
Although the role is predominately office based, there may be occasions where site visits are required, so a clean full UK driving license is preferable.
Please apply for more information regarding this position.