My client is looking to recruit an Office Administrator for their small manufacturing business located in Devizes.
They manufacture small precision parts, and are looking to recruit a Office Administrator to support the business that has been established a number of years and has a wide customer base.
The role would either suit someone looking for their first office-based position, or an Administrator with some office related experience seeking a new challenge.
The main duties within the role of Office Administrator will be:
- Supporting the Sales Team with processing customer enquiries
- Processing customer orders
- Administration duties within the main office
- Assist in raising purchase/sales invoices
The working hours for the role are 0800-1700 Monday to Thursday, and 0800-1300 on Fridays.
The skills/experience required within the role
- Computer literate in MS Word & Excel
- Good telephone manner
- Good numeracy skills
In return my client offers a competitive salary, benefits including 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension etc