My client is looking to recruit an NDT Inspector for their engineering business located in Devizes on a permanent basis.
The company manufacture precision parts, primarily serving the automotive, aerospace and power generation industries supplying a worldwide customer base.
You will be joining an established Inspection team, and within the role of NDT Inspector the duties & responsibilities will be:
- Product verification, inspection and test at receipt, in-process, and final stages of manufacture.
- Non-destructive testing using Magnetic Particle and Fluorescent Penetrant inspection.
- Verification of tooling and fixturing.
- Verification of all required documentation supporting the manufacture of product.
- Participate in corrective action or improvement teams.
- Interaction with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Perform OVP audits with manufacturing staff.
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a similar role and MUST have the skills/experience required:
- Level II qualification in Magnetic Particle and Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection. NAS410 / EN4179 preferred.
- Ability to comprehend technical drawings and specifications as required.
- Experience of using various inspection and test equipment, and where required appropriate training will be given to the successful candidate.
The role will involve working a 39 hour working week Monday to Friday on a day shift pattern.
In return my client offers a competitive salary, private family healthcare, 25 days holiday and generous pension scheme.