Job Title – Logistics Administrator
Location – Yate
Full time (Onsite)
Salary – £22-26K DOE
Are you an experienced Administrator or someone seeking their first position in an Administration role in the Yate area? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
Our company manufactures safety-critical PPE products at their site in Yate and are now looking to recruit a Logistics Administrator to join the company on a permanent basis. They are part of a global business with various locations throughout the world, employing over 5,000 employees globally.
The main function of the role is to coordinate transportation needs for our client internally and externally, ensuring that customer requirements are met on time.
The main responsibilities within the role of Logistics Administrator are:
- Coordinate transportation activities with internal and external customers.
- Manage day to day order expedite requests and establish new dates as communicated from the factories or supply planning team.
- Understand and have a up to date knowledge around customs compliance requirements.
- Understanding of Incoterms and when to use.
- Manage and update company master data including commodity codes and country of origin within the regulations and customs expectations.
- Complete material creation workflows in a timely manner
- Responsibility for providing import and export-based customs clearances (global), where required
- Providing fully multi-modal freight pricing and quotations for a variety of customers across varied industries. Providing support and high level of professional
The role will involve working a day shift pattern 0800-1700 Monday to Thursday and 0800-1300 onsite at the company premises in Yate.
The ideal candidate will have previous administration experience, excellent communication skills, and computer literacy, with experience using SAP being a plus.
In return, my client offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days of holiday and a company pension.