Lecturer in Engineering Bath Somerset
Lecturer in Mechanical Engineering
Permanent, Full Time 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year (2 positions)
Salary: Up to 33,734 per annum
City Centre, Bath
CMD Employability and Skills is working with an FE College in Bath
Due to growth, there are two Lecturer posts available to teach Mechanical Engineering. The successful candidates will make a strong contribution to the Engineering provision at the College
The programmes to be taught include
BTEC Level 3
If you have delivery expertise across a range of Engineering subjects and provision including apprenticeships and Higher National Diplomas. then this is a great opportunity for you
The various subject area will include
- CNC experience is beneficial but not essential
- Milling and Turning
- Knowledge of materials and assembly techniques
- Experience and knowledge to teach 2d & 3d CAD
- Health & Safety knowledge within an Engineering environment
- Advanced Mathematics
- Professional Engineering Management
- Industrial Power Electronics & Storage
- Advanced Mechanical Principles
- Thermodynamics & Fluid Mechanics
- Engineering Science & Design
Teaching Skills and Experience
Ideally, you will have a teaching qualification but not essential. Full training will be provided for the right candidate
You will be able to teach both practical and theory leading to a high-quality learning experience for students on this highly successful engineering provision.
For further information regarding this role, please send me your cv and covering letter
And it gets better……….
Great Staff Benefits are included in this role including :
- Generous paid holiday entitlement 40 days, exclusive of College closure days and public holidays.
- Contributory salary pension scheme (23.68% Teachers Pension Scheme)
- And many more ….
I look forward to receiving your cv