Electrical Engineering Lecturer
£22,000 – £34,500 depending on experience
Are you an Engineering lecturer delivering excellent teaching and learning?
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our client’s team. If you have a passion for teaching and a strong understanding of electrical and electronic engineering, we want to hear from you!
You will be responsible for delivering the new T Levels as well as AME2, AME3, HNC, HND programmes (Apprenticeship and Higher Education).
Our client is looking for delivery expertise in a range of Engineering provision including apprenticeships. The successful candidate would be competent and demonstrate expertise and knowledge in the following areas.
- Engineering Mathematics and Engineering Principles
- Electrical, Electronic and Digital Principles
- Electrical networks including three-phase theory
- Use appropriate laboratory and computer simulation techniques to investigate circuits
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Deliver high-quality teaching and assessment for learners studying Electrical Engineering at level 2/3 and apprenticeships.
- Produce schemes of work, lesson plans, and assessment plans
- Confidently demonstrate your abilities through practical exercises
- Monitor attendance and learning progress to ensure timely completion of student progress reports
- Undertake classroom and workshop risk assessments
- Coordinate and maintain records of learner’s achievements
- Lead and manage the recruitment, admission, enrolments and induction of learners onto appropriate programs
- Deliver pastoral and tutorial provisions for learners
Skills and Experience:
- HNC/D in Engineering
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Teaching qualification (or a desire to work towards one)
Hours for the role are Monday – Friday 37 hours per week.
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this, unfortunately, means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.