Learning Support Assistant
TERM TIME ONLY ( 37 weeks a year )
Either 4 days ( 22 hours ) or 5 days ( 27.5 hours )
£18,432 – £20,587 per annum, pro-rata ( Equiv of 9.58 to 10.70 an hour)
Bath or Radstock area
CMD is working with a Further Education provider in Bath
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Inclusion Team as a learning support assistant
This role is key in providing excellent support to SEND Learners with EHCPs within the Foundation provision.
You will work with a caseload of identified Learners with a variety of support needs using tools to promote independence. These will include the use of assistive technology and appropriate strategies for learners on their pathway to adulthood.
You will need to be
- committed to a learner-centered approach in your work methods,
- be flexible and confident with excellent interpersonal skills.
- have a strong commitment to equality and diversity
- be able to work with people who have faced a range of challenges and support needs.
- enthusiastic flexible and have good communication skills.
- organized and have good administrative skills.
English and Maths at Level 2
A qualification in Supporting Learners (e.g. Level 3 Teaching Assistant) or be willing towards this within the first two years.
If this sounds of interest then I’d like to speak with you so do please send me your cv