Learning & Development Administrator (hybrid working)
Up to £25,000 per annum + benefits
Up to 12 month Fixed Term Contact
Do you have a Learning and Development background? Would you love to join a growing organisation where people are at the heart of everything they do? If the answer is YES, then this could be the fixed term contract you have been looking for!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Learning and Development Administrator to join their People Team in Chippenham to cover maternity leave for the next 12 months. You will be assisting in the organisations L&D function by providing a responsive, efficient and effective learning and development administration service.
- Manage the team inbox
- Answering queries via email and telephone
- Work closely with the L&D Partner to ensure training course provisions meets business needs
- Source and book internal venues for training
- Maintain a training calendar
- Create course, events and joining instructions within the LMS
- Input attendance onto the LMS
- Maintaining training records
- Setting up supplier contracts
- Match invoices to courses and raise queries
- General administration
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to prioritise multiple tasks
- Able to work well under pressure and to timescales
- High attention to detail
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 37 hours per week with the role currently being based at home, however there may be occasions where you need to go to the office, so candidates will need to be in close proximity of Chippenham.
Due to the client’s location, having your own transport would be beneficial.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.