Pay rate: £12.34 per hour
Hours: Late shift 14:00 – 2200
My client supplies safety equipment to first responders, offering support to several fire brigades throughout the UK.
Due to a busy orderbook they are looking to recruit a Laundry Operative to support their Service Department.
The main function of this role will be to work alongside other service colleagues to ensure that collectively garments are laundered according to contamination and returned to brigades within the 7 days turn around objective.
- Load and unload of garments to correct machines following guidelines
- Inputting data onto the in-house systems
- Organising drying rails per batches
- General administration of paperwork
- Folding, packing and preparation of garments for inspection
- Follow up and locate additional garments as required
- Following the 7-day turnaround process
- General housekeeping as required
- Previous experience within similar role advantageous
- Must have an organised and systematic approach
- Ability to Multitask efficiently and methodically
- Able to work within a small but busy team
- Manual handling
- Strong communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
You must be able to commit to a permanent late shift, working 14:00 – 22:00 Monday to Friday, with free on-site parking.
There will be an Immediate start available for the right candidate
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.