£8.91 per hour
Monday – Friday
06:30 – 15:30
We are recruiting for a labourer to join our client based in Devizes.
This is an ongoing opportunity with the potential to lead to a permanent position for the right person.
You will be responsible for an array of duties so flexibility to your duties and responsibilities will be essential.
The duties to be expected will be as follows:
- Working within a production environment.
- Manual handling of weights up to 20kg.
- Painting office and warehouse environments.
- Grounds maintenance including strimming, grass cutting and weeding.
- Manufacturing of pallets for distribution purposes.
- Housekeeping and cleaning duties as and when required.
- Prepping and cleaning of equipment.
- Accurately complete all documentation relating to the completed workload.
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation.
- Ensure appropriate PPE is worn at all times.
- Provide assistance to other operators where required.
- Conduct other tasks as required by line manager.
- Have excellent organisation skills.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to work as part of a small team.
- Thoroughness & an eye to detail.
- Ability to complete documentation.
- Team player & willingness to assist where required.
- Previous experience within a similar role would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01380 738300 and email your CV to email@example.com