Up to £21,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Do you have a degree in biology / chemistry? Do you have previous laboratory experience? If so, then apply today, as we want to hear from you!
Working in partnership with my market leading client, we are currently recruiting a pro-active and personable Laboratory Technician Purchasing Administrator to join their dedicated and vibrant team in Corsham. This is a great opportunity where you will be able to make a positive impact to the company’s continued growth.
- Quality control checks of incoming products
- Assist with the small-scale manufacturing of reagents and solutions
- Support the company’s quality control systems
- Handling technical request
- General product documentation
- General administration
- Qualified within a life science degree or equivalent
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Experience within quality control or analysis would be desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Modern and spacious working environment
- Exciting growth plans over the next 5 years
- Free on-site parking
- Opportunity to make the role your own
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.