Junior Account Manager
Full Time & Permanent
Hybrid working available
Up to £25,000 + Quarterly Commission
Are you comfortable working in a small office environment when required?
Would you like the opportunity of joining a small but growing company?
Looking for a career and not just a job?!
Our client is a growing distribution company and they now have a need to recruit a Junior Account Manager on a permanent basis. Part of a large European group, the company have now set up new offices in Calne and the UK Sales Manager needs support with growing and managing their UK customers.
Working with the UK Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing a varied portfolio of existing customers and targeted with finding new business within them. You will be responsible for understanding their needs in terms of the products they require and their commercial expectations such as pricing and delivery schedules.
You will be making a real difference in helping with the further growth of the company and have the opportunity to advance your own career with the business!
Duties will include;-
* Responding to customer requests via email and on the phone
* Preparing quotations and managing customer orders
* Building relationships with your accounts
* Understanding the commercial and technical needs of your customers
* Reporting and planning customer activities
* Liaising with technical and administration departments in Europe and UK
* Inputting data onto the CRM and ERP systems
Other Requirements will include;-
* Travel to customer sites and attend trade shows
* Support the Sales Manager in co-managing some key accounts
* Attend training sessions at company headquarters in Europe
* Maybe required to attend partner training sessions overseas
* Excellent communication skills
* Organised and with a methodical approach
* Flexible with a ‘can do‘ attitude
* Good IT skills and a willingness to learn about new technologies
* Driving license and passport
* Customer facing and previous sales experience would be an advantage