As a SQL Database Developer, you will be part of the team responsible for looking after client data as well as our migrations from other platforms. Due to the growth of the company, we are seeking a highly organised, proactive, and attentive candidate to support the Data team. This role also offers the ability to progress your data career by learning new skills and developing yourself as a data and/or development professional.
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line support on data-related enquiries
- Writing bespoke client reports using SQL
- Assisting with client database backup and restore
- Assisting with client database and document clean-ups
- Assisting with client data migrations
- Responsible for the upkeep of our data projects system as well as ensuring projects are on time and organised from the data side.
- Responsible for updating our SQL mapping tools
- Action changes and modifications to live client data as required
- Involvement in future development projects.
- 2-3 years minimum using SQL
- Experience with SQL Server Management Studio
- Excellent communication (writing and verbal)
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Be proactive, self-managed and willing to learn new skills
There will be plenty of room for progression within the role so ideally suited to a candidate looking to further their knowledge and experience in both data and Programme development areas.