£19,500– £24,000 DOE
9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 9am – 12.30pm
My client is a well-established independent Insurance Agency with offices throughout Wiltshire. Due to continuing growth they are now seeking to recruit a professional driven and motivated Insurance Advisor to join their busy team at their Swindon office.
This is an exciting time to join their business and the successful candidate can expect fantastic career progression, training and development within the role and Insurance Industry in general.
We are looking for someone who is experienced in Customer Service and/or Sales, ideally within the Insurance industry, to be part of the dynamic insurance team based in Swindon
What does a day as an Insurance Advisor look like?
- Responsible for delivering great customer service and administering insurance policies.
- Responsible for hitting and exceeding targets.
- Ensure that all work is FCA compliant and provide the highest of Customer Service to our potential and existing clients.
- Work alongside the New Business and Renewals team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Good customer service skills.
- Ideally come from an insurance and sales background.
- Face to face sales experience and telephone sales.
- Experience of a fast paced and target driven environment.
- Experience of personal lines insurance (home or motor insurance)
- Ability to use own initiative and experience of objection handling.
- A passion and drive for sales.
- Good rates of pay with an annual pay review and bonus scheme.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Auto enrolment into excellent pension scheme.
- Good promotion of social activities and events.
This is an office-based role, 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 9am – 12.30pm.
This role comes with a competitive starting salary ranging from £19,500 – £24,000 per annum dependent on experience and ability, as well a generous performance-related annual bonus.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.