Working for a truly international consultancy, this role will be placed in a small HR consulting team based in Bristol and home.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about showcasing their ability to research HR policies in various international territories and be able to advise clients about best practices in a fast-paced professional environment.
Role Purpose: Manage, deliver, and develop domestic and international HR services to existing and prospective clients.
- Develop profitable long-lasting relations with clients
- Provide pragmatic and accessible advice to clients throughout the employment lifecycle:
- Pre-hire: guidance on background checks, compensation and employment terms
- On hire: provision of employment contracts/ policies, securing work visas, and fulfilment of mandatory onboarding requirements
- Support: advice on compliance issues, performance & absence management, disciplinaries, grievances, termination, and managing key events (TUPE, closures, etc.)
- Strategic: help clients retain and attract talent, strengthen employee engagement and productivity, and support change programmes using best practice strategies
- Build positive relations with other areas of the business and external networks
- Further develop internal knowledge database, materials and product/service lines.
- Assist with marketing output – such as webinars, blogs etc.
- Work closely with Partner, and HR Advisory to scale and build future capacity and capability.
- Proactive in building and promoting the personal profile and online presence as an acknowledged subject matter expert.
- Excellent customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Desire to learn.
- Strong communication skills both written and orally.
- Competent in MS Office.
- An experienced HR generalist with prior exposure to international territories and experience in delivering transformation projects. The role would suit an individual who has an appetite for continuous learning and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.