Full Time Permanent
Salary c£38,000 (depending on experience)
Office Based Role
Are you an experienced HR advisor looking for the next step in your career? If so, this might be the role for you!
Our client is a well-established organisation located on the outskirts of Swindon, who are currently looking for an HR advisor to work alongside their friendly, like-minded team on a full-time permanent basis.
You will join part of their HR team, which sits within the business group and is a key function with day to day operational needs,
- Advising managers and employees on an array of employee relations such as, disciplinaries, grievances and absence management
- Adopting a coaching and mentoring approach to line managers and employees to ensure compliance with policy and procedures
- Maintain operational relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring that wellbeing, inclusion, and engagement invites are carried out
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar HR role
- Excellent communications skills
- Confident working independently
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- CIPD qualified Level 5 or above
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual leave trading
For this role you will be required to travel to the various company locations, and so ideally will hold a full valid driving licence.