Full time – Temporary
Are you an experienced Administrator? Are you Immediately available? Are you looking for a new interesting temporary position? If so, this could be the role for you!
We are excited to be supporting our renowned client with the appointment of a HR Administrator to join their friendly team. You will be responsible for providing effective administration support to HR team members.
- Transfer paper files to internal CRM system
- Data entry
- Organising meetings and interviews
- Chasing outstanding information; documents, references and DBS information
- Drafting letters
- Assist with Recruitment and Onboarding of new starters
- Photocopying, scanning and filling
- Collating and distributing post
- Fantastic Administration skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise
- Good IT Skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work as part of a team
This position is working Monday – Friday 37 hours per week.
A vehicle and licence are essential as you will be working across two locations: Bath and Radstock.
The role will initially be office based however there is an opportunity to work from home 2 days per week on a rota basis and 3 days in the office.
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.