Up to £15.00 per hour + holiday (depending on experience)
Temporary Assignment for 2-3 Months
Are you an experienced Housing Officer? Are you seeking a new temporary assignment in the Cirencester area and immediately available? If so, then get in touch with CMD today!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Housing Officer to join their dedicated and busy team in Cirencester. You will support the delivery of personable, high-quality customer service to tenants and leaseholders by providing customer service relationship management, complaint and case management.
- Answer phones and respond to customer contacts
- Receiving, initiating and recording actions and cases
- Identify and offer signposting options
- Receive and record changes to tenancies
- Assisting with administration of voids, waiting lists and allocations
- Prepare and file letters, notices, statements etc
- Run regular reports and conduct analysis
- Previous experience working for a registered housing provider or similar
- Recognised Housing qualification is advantageous
- Knowledge of welfare benefit and Housing Ombudsman complaint code
- Empathetic, calm and patient approach
- Clean driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Monday to Friday 37 hours per week – start/finish times flexible
- Free parking on site
- Immediate start
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application.