Salary up to £24,960
Monday to Thursday – 08:30am – 5pm and Friday – 8:30am – 4pm
I have been requested to recruit a General Site Labourer to join our client located in Calne on a permanent basis.
Our client is a respected stone mason business who cover UK wide customers.
A driving licence and own transport is essential due to the rural location.
You will be responsible for an array of duties including however not limited to the following:
- Site labouring to assist with the safe manual handing when moving equipment and stone within a yard environment.
- Maintain and ensure the site and warehouse is always kept clean and tidy.
- Ensure accurate allocation of materials to keep damages to a minimum.
- Inform the site foreman of any damages of materials.
- Experience of stone masonry would be beneficial however not essential.
- Have the ability to work alone and as part of a small team.
- Thoroughness & an eye to detail.
- Ability to complete documentation.
- Team player & willingness to assist where required.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01380 738300 and email your CV to email@example.com