Location – Melksham
Working hours – Days
Are you an experienced Reach Forklift Driver looking for a new and exciting opportunity in the Melksham area? Are you immediately available and are looking to work for an industry leading company?
My client, based in Melksham, are a large manufacturing business who refurbish engineering parts for the rail industry. Due to an expanse in workload, they require an experienced Forklift driver to join their Warehouse team on a temporary ongoing basis.
- Operating a Reach Truck Forklift daily moving stock
- Assisting with other warehouse / yard tasks as required including picking and packing of goods
- Work as part of a team to assist in the dispatch area as needed
- Ensuring the Warehouse / Yard environment is kept clean and tidy
- Completion of all project administration using SAP
All applicants must be organised, self-disciplined and pay excellent attention to detail, must have experience within a busy warehouse /yard.
Having a valid Reach licence is essential for this position.
This position will see you working a 37-hour week on days 07:00 – 15:30 Monday Thursday and 07:00 – 12:00 Friday
This role will offer an immediate start for the right candidate.
CMD Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you of the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.