Location – Melksham
Temporary, 12 months
Working hours – Days
Our client, a leading manufacturing business in Melksham who refurbish engineering parts for the rail industry, are seeking an experienced forklift driver to join their team.
With an increase in workload, the successful candidate will play a crucial role in transporting materials, improving the organization of the site, and supporting daily improvement projects.
- Transporting materials between sites.
- Removing and discarding waste materials.
- Unloading lorries and booking in products on the MRP system
- Cleaning and improving areas of the sites.
- Supporting daily ad-hoc continuous improvement projects.
- Packaging and despatching large air conditioning units.
- Preparing large air conditioning units for production to process
- Proven experience as a forklift driver
- A valid forklift certification
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment.
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team.
Having your own valid Counterbalance licence and driving licence is essential for this position.
This position will see you working a 37-hour week on days 07:00 – 15:30 Monday Thursday and 07:00 – 12:30 Friday.
This role will offer an immediate start for the right candidate.