Financial Planning Executive London London
Financial Planning Executive
London – Work from Home initially
A permanent and rare opportunity to join my growing and well established client as a Financial Planning Executive, joining their academy, and eventually after 6 months achieving fully qualified Financial Adviser status.
You should have the long-term ambition and desire to become a Chartered Financial Adviser. Get ready to embark on a 6 month training and assessment period depending on qualifications, skills and speed of development.
As a Regulated Financial Planning Executive, you would be working as part of a productive, high performing team to provide support to Sales Managers and Advisers in a Trainee Adviser capacity.
My client will help build and develop the skills you require to become competent as an adviser in your own right, through initially undertaking a structured training plan during which you will be fully supported by a dedicated mentor, and also your peers. You will be allocated to a specific mentor.
- Complete Adviser Sales Academy to consolidate and polish advisory skills;
- Support and resource business projects as directed;
- Support business needs and understand the structure of the business;
- Identify ways to develop your knowledge of the Financial Services industry and keep up to date
- Build strong and effective working relationships with other teams in the company.
- Achieve regulatory approval in accordance with FCA and company requirements, undertake and record appropriate Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Once approval granted, will undertake regulated activities (e.g. giving advice/opinion) under direct supervision for a period of at least six months;
- Potentially take on proportionate commercial target;
- Develop and nurture your business referral network.
- Experience within Private Independent Wealth Management;
- Ambitious and goal-orientated;
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work within a changing environment;
- Experience of working unsupervised with a high level of self-motivation;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- A high standard of personal organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to take control and drive your own development and study time;
- The capability to explain complex information simply and clearly;
- Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality;
- Experience of working to targeted service standards and procedures;
- Good IT skills covering MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel and back office systems.
My client also offers a generous benefits package on top of the salary.
If you would like to apply please get in touch with Michelle for further information.