£20,550 – £22,632 per annum + benefits
Fixed Term Contract for 2 years
Do you have strong customer service/administration skills? Do you enjoy working within a fast paced environment? If so, then this could be the next opportunity for you!
My client is currently seeking an experienced Facilities Coordinator to join their busy and well-established team in Wells. You will be providing customer service support at the organisations managed workspaces in the region. You will control and coordinate the soft service facilities contract and manage the organisations Service Desk. This is a great opportunity where no two days are the same and where you can really make the role your own!
- Supporting the team on a daily basis
- Implementing and coordinating key policies and procedures
- Be the main point of contact for colleagues and customers
- Ensuring the best practice for soft-service contracts
- Maintaining the workspace section
- Manage he Visitor, Desk and Meeting Room System
- Monitor and allocate requests
- Produce monthly reports
- General administration
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Confident liaising with people at all levels
- Organised and methodical approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexible approach
- Full clean driving licence
Hours of work will be Monday – Friday 37 hours per week.
You will be required to visit other sites for the organisation within the region, therefore having your own transport is essential!
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.