Salary up to £25,000 PA
Full time and Permanent
We are seeking an experienced Fabrication Assistant to join our prestigious client’s established family run business in Devizes. The ideal candidate will be a physically fit individual with excellent verbal communication skills and a strong work ethic.
- Fabricating, cutting, and packing of aluminium sections.
- Transporting and delivering stock to sites across the UK.
- Loading and unloading materials using a forklift truck.
- Representing the company on site and briefing clients.
- Maintaining workshop premises and vehicles to a high standard.
- Reporting to management and carrying out further tasks as directed.
- Adhering to company policy.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, have a common-sense approach and a genuine passion for the business. Our client is an established and expanding company, who values product quality, staff training and development and is highly respected within the industry.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 17:00 and Fridays 08:00 to 16:00.
There is an immediate start available for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact Dan Pyle at CMD Recruitment on 01380 738300 and email your CV to email@example.com