Our prestigious client who operates their established family run business from Devizes, require an experienced Fabricator/Driver to join their friendly team on a permanent basis.
This is a physically demanding role and is predominately based in the warehouse fabricating and cutting aluminium sections, assembling, and packing of materials. In addition to this a large part of the role will be transporting and delivering stock to sites across the UK.
- Loading and unloading of materials using a forklift truck
- Representing the company on site and briefing clients.
- Ensuring workshop premises are kept clean and secure and vehicles and equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Reporting to management to advise of progress and carry out further reasonable tasks as directed.
- Ensuring company policy is adhered to and upheld.
Working hours will be 39 per week 08.00 to 17.00, Monday to Thursday and 08.00 to 16.00 on a Friday.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an exceptional verbal communicator, display confidence, professionalism, and a strong work ethic. Proactive with a common-sense approach, you will be hands on and have a genuine passion for the business.
Due to the nature of the role, all applicants must:
- Hold a full clean UK driving licence
- Must be 25 years of age or over for vehicle insurance purposes.
- Valid forklift licence and category licence C1 would be advantageous but not essential as training can be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and expanding company, who pride themselves in product quality, staff training and development and are highly respected specialists within the industry.