Are you an individual from an Electronics background, looking for the next step in your career working for a company who is a market leader within their industry, if so read on………
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Electronics Engineer for their engineering business located in Wiltshire. The company manufacture safety critical products for the rail industry and supply a global client base of customers. They are looking to recruit an experienced Electronics Engineer to join their small team of engineers working on the hardware design of the company’s products.
You will be responsible for developing our clients products through the full product lifecycle, from concept right through to the manufacturing of the product. This will involve the design of circuitry using CAD, bench work making prototypes, and testing of the products.
- Reviewing conceptual design & circuit architectures
- Writing hardware requirements specifications & technical reports
- Ensuring the electronic design meets regulatory standards
- BEng in Electrical to electronic engineering or equivalent
- Proven track record and practical ability in electronics
- Circuit design experience
- Competitive salary
- 37hour full time working week
- Benefits – 25 days annual leave, Attendance allowance, Cycle to work scheme, Life Assurance and Health cash plan
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Key Words: Electronic, Engineer, CAD, Testing, Prototype, Embedded